15 November 2023
BP24 Business Plan Second Draft
BP24 sets out the required scope and draft budget for the provision of Central Data Service Provider (CDSP) services during the 2024-25 financial year. It also provides a forecast for the financial years 2025-26 and 2026-27.
PDF, Last Updated 15/11/2023, 5.6 MB
What’s changed? What's new?
We've included a summary (page 6) which will enable you to navigate to the changes made in the document from the initial draft, which we published in September. Changes include:
- an updated 2023-24 ‘Y-1’ rebate table and further clarity as to the various elements.
- a new glossary section to improve accessibility.
- information about current year effectiveness (KPM/PI performance).
- information relating to our plan to address the findings of the recent Efficiency (VfM) Review.
For more info
Please visit our BP24 Hub for:
- the Q&A register which contains all non-confidential feedback/points for clarification and Xoserve responses.
- video links to all customer engagement sessions.
We will shorty publish a bitesize version of BP24 which will also be uploaded to the BP24 Hub.
The consultation window for feedback is now open and will remain so until 30 November 2023. We haven’t posed any specific questions for the second draft, but if you have any feedback or queries please email us at email@example.com.
The final draft of BP24 is scheduled to be published on 15 December 2023.
Many thanks for your continued engagement.
Share this news article